75mm Thick Extruded Polystyrene Foam
Many amazing aspects have contributed to the successful growth of Sapphire Corporation as the leader in the supply of 75mm extruded polystyrene foam in Chennai. Still, the most important aspect that has helped Sapphire Corporation to stay ahead and be the leading supplier and dealer of 75mm extruded polystyrene foam in Chennai is their dedicated customer service and the core team that works hard behind the scene to achieve this.
The first step in building and energy efficient building is to insulate it properly. And our 75mm extruded polystyrene foam provides the perfect thermal comfort that you desire. Another feature of our 75mm extruded polystyrene foam that makes it irreplaceable is its negligible water absorption property. This helps in completely water proofing the building and enhances the lifetime of the building itself.
Applications of 75mm extruded polystyrene foam
• Light weight and easy to handle, 75mm extruded polystyrene foam are often used in all flooring applications
• 75mm extruded polystyrene foam from Sapphire Corporation is ideal for use in both commercial and residential applications.
• Commonly used in areas of office buildings, houses and apartment blocks, 75mm extruded polystyrene foam also finds its application in heavy load areas like warehouses, factories, shop fronts, garages and sheds.
• 75mm extruded polystyrene foam is also used widely in insulating under slabs, cool rooms, walls, ceilings, and also in inverted roofs
75mm extruded polystyrene foam from Sapphire Corporation
• One of the greatest advantages of buying 50mm extruded polystyrene foam from Sapphire Corporation is that they are extremely strong and durable
• Our 50mm extruded polystyrene foam are ideal for a wide range of applications that includes construction of residential and commercial buildings
• Our extruded polystyrene material is resilient and robust with high compressive strength apart from offering superior thermal performance.
• 50mm extruded polystyrene foam from Sapphire Corporation comes with high-density cell structure making it impervious to water and moisture.
Our technical service executives will work with you to provide the best guidance in choosing the optimal 75mm extruded polystyrene foam that is suitable for their project. Apart from standard sheet sizes Sapphire Corporation offers non-standard sheet sizes also based on your specific order.